In the 5 years I've been running and 30+ races I have finish. I have never signed up for one and did not do it. I don't know whether this is good or bad. :) It was the Provo 10 miler race and to be honest the Provo canyon is not my favorite to run so I am not that sad about it plus I am trying to figure out my knee before I hurt it anymore!! I did still run that day and I went 6 miles so I hope that will make up for some of it.
In my last blog I had a list of stuff I wanted to do before that race and they were:
**to buy new running shoes**start running and running and running
**stop eating and eating and eating
**lose the 5 pounds by the 12th of June
**run in the Provo 10 Miler and feel great after
I can check off some of them. I bought new shoes, I started running more, I stopped eating what I don't need (well I try) and I'm almost down the 5 pounds-just give me another couple of weeks. I am signed up for the Park City 1/2 Marathon and I am excited about this one because I have never ran in it so it will be something new. I just need to make sure I am ready for it and do not put off the training. It will be on August 21st about 10 weeks away.
run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run
good luck!
ReplyDelete